"Can't Hold Us" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
“Shake Your Body” - The Jacksons
"24K Magic / Deja Vu Mashup" - Bruno Mars / Beyoncé and Jay-Z
"Higher and Higher" - Jackie Wilson
"Golden" - Jill Scott
"Runnin Down A Dream" - Tom Petty
Applause for one of Denver's Best Wedding Bands
Rockslide, an established and highly sought after Denver Wedding Band, features nationally recognized vocalists and the most sought-after rhythm and horn sections in Colorado. This award-winning Denver wedding band rocks the Classics like no other and hits Today's Top 40 with a pulse that makes people move! Whether your private event has 10,000 people or 100, Rockslide will electrify your dance floor.
In addition to being phenomenal performers, Rockslide is Colorado’s Best Dance Band with the Biggest Hearts. Rockslide supports the G5P mission to give back to our local and global community. With 5% of all of our work going to 5 different for-purpose/non-profit organizations every year, you can feel good about having a great time with Rockslide!
Check out the other amazing acts that are part of Give 5 Productions like the Beverly Belles, in the style of an Andrew Sister’s tribute to the golden age of music. And Rocky Mountain Bluegrass, the most in-demand Denver bluegrass band! If you don’t see what you’re looking for, make sure you ask us because chances are, we can still help connect you to exactly what you need!
testimonials - Denver wedding band
Denver A List
names Rockslide, A Denver Wedding Band, the Top Dance Band in Colorado!
names Rockslide one of Denver's Top 5 Cover Bands!
"Rock Solid is an Understatement"
These guys killed it. After their very first song, people were coming up to me and my wife telling us how great they were. We couldn't have been happier. The talent level of the musicians is unparalleled. And they're open to modifying everything - from the set list to the order of songs - to fit your needs. People danced their heads off the whole time, it never lost steam. We're so happy we went with Rockslide and you will be too. So, so, so good.
Brynn Swanson, Event Planner from First Look Events gives Rockslide a glowing review!
“I work with many bands and musicians and Rockslide is one of the best bands I have EVER worked with. They were amazing to deal with the day of and ALWAYS had my client in mind. I would highly recommend them for anyone wanting great talent AND great people.”
"Rockslide rocked it!!!"
The band Rockslide was the absolute perfect choice for our daughter's wedding! From the moment they began playing everyone from toddlers to grannies was up and dancing. By the end of the evening, guests were singing to the music at the top of their lungs, and everyone left with a huge smile of contentment on their faces. These musicians are super talented!
"Everyone keeps talking about that awesome band!"
Rockslide performed at our wedding in Keystone, CO and knocked it out of the park! Every keeps talking about how great the band was. Do not settle for an average band, suck it up pay a bit more and hire Rockslide for your next event! They are worth every penny and will be sure to take your event from good to better than great!
"Rockslide rocked our 4th of July wedding!"
Rockslide performed for our wedding and covered all of our musical needs for the day - from ceremony (3 pieces w/ violin) to 4-piece cocktail jazz, 4-piece dinner hour of classic rock w/ vocalists, and the full 11 piece band plus sound and lighting engineer for the reception. The band was amazing, had everyone on the dance floor the entire evening and working with Dave on trumpet during the planning process was the best part. Dave was very patient with our multiple requests for meetings to discuss the timeline and the set list and ultimately, everything was perfect. Rockslide was able to cover so many types of genres throughout the night and please the entire crowd from 30-80 years old. Thanks for partying with us Rockslide, definitely recommended!
"Rockslide was the icing on the cake for our Perfect Day"
From start to finish this band was amazing to work with!! They are super organized and made planning the music for our wedding a cinch! On the wedding day they completely blew our expectations out of the park! Everything was perfect! The acoustic guitar at the ceremony had me feeling like I was in a fairytale! The music at the reception made the night! It's been 3 weeks since the wedding and our friends are still talking about how awesome the music was. They took our ideas and made the set of our dreams! I have to say that great music is one thing and can make or break a party but not only is this band extremely talented they are so friendly and fun to be around. I would highly recommend Rockslide to anyone looking for a band for their wedding or any event! Thanks so much for making our first memories as a couple so perfect! We are forever thankful!!
Q: Does Rockslide travel outside of Denver, Colorado?
A: Yes! Rockslide travels all over Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, the United States and select international countries.
Q: How many pieces are in the band?
A: TEN! Lead & Supporting Vocals- 1 Female and 2 Males, Keys, Guitar, Bass, Drum Set, and three-piece Horn section: Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone.
On some occasions Rockslide can reduce to be a smaller band. (6-7 pieces)
Q: Can I customize my song list?
A: Absolutely! Our music director Adam works closely with our VIP clients to make sure you get only your favorite tunes played on your special day.
Q: Where have they played?
A: Rockslide has played all over the Southwest, Denver, Aspen, Beaver Creek, Vail, Estes Park, Avon, Colorado Springs, Boulder, Tabernash and beyond. If there is a Colorado wedding or event venue that accommodates a band, chances are Rockslide has played there. Some of them include: Crooked Willow Farm, The Broadmoor, Della Terra, blanc, Beano’s Cabin, Devil’s Thumb Ranch, Beaver Creek Wedding Deck, Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch, Four Seasons Vail, Chatfield Farms, Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Spruce Mountain Ranch, St. Julien Hotel & Spa, Ritz Carlton Denver, The Brown Palace Hotel, Four Seasons Denver, Denver Botanic Gardens, Seawell Grand Ballroom at DCPA and more!
Dever based Wedding Band and Event Band
TODAY'S TOP 40
- Shape of you // Ed Sheeran // Pop
- 24K Magic // Bruno Mars // Pop
- Can't Stop The Feeling // Justin Timberlake // Pop
- My Little Girl // Tim McGraw // Country-Slow Dance
- Nobody Love // Tori Kelly // Pop
- Sugar // Maroon 5 // Pop
- Uptown Funk // Mark Ronson // Pop
- Want To Want Me // Jason Derulo // Pop
- Fancy // Iggy Azalea // Hip-Hop
- Shake It Off // Taylor Swift // Pop
- Shut Up And Dance // Walk The Moon // Rock-Pop
- Counting Stars // OneRepublic // Pop
- Drunk In Love // Beyonce // Pop
- Get Lucky // Daft Punk // Pop
- Happy // Farrell //Soul-Pop
- Hey Brother // Avicii // House-Pop
- Latch // Sam Smith // House-Pop
- Mean To Me // Brett Eldredge // Country-Pop
- Overdose // Ciara // Pop
- Pusher Love Girl // Justin Timberlake // Pop
- Suit & Tie // Justin Timberlake // Soul
- Take Back The Night // Justin Timberlake // Pop
- Wagon Wheel // Old Crow Medicine Wheel // Folk-Pop
- Wake Me Up // Avicii // Pop
- You Own Me // Faith Evans // R&B
- Call Me Maybe // Carly Rae Jepsen // House-Pop
- Cruise // Florida Georgia Line // Country
- Treasure // Bruno Mars // Pop
- Can't Hold Us // Macklemore // Pop
- Moves Like Jagger // Maroon 5 // House-Pop
- We Found Love // Rihanna // House-Pop
- Animal // Neon Trees // Rock
- California Gurls // Katy Perry // House-Pop
- Closer // Corinne Bailey Rae // R&B
- Dynamite // Taio Cruz // House-Pop
- Everybody Talks // Neon Trees // Rock-Pop
- Firework // Katy Perry // House-Pop
- Just The Way You Are // Bruno Mars // Pop
- Locked Out Of Heaven // Bruno Mars // Pop
- Marry You // Bruno Mars // Rock-Pop
- Only Girl // Rihanna // House-Pop
- Empire State of Mind // Jay-Z & Alicia Keys // Hip-Hop
- I Gotta Feeling // Black-Eyed Peas // Pop
- I Won't Give Up // Jason Mraz // Americanna
- Halo // Beyonce // Pop
- I'm Yours // Jason Mraz // Pop
- Just Dance // Lady Gaga // Pop
- You Are The Best Thing // Ray LaMontagne // Pop-Soul
- Come Away With Me // Norah Jones // Jazz
- Deja Vu // Beyonce // Pop
- Umbrella // Rihanna // Pop
- Ain't No Other Man // Christina Aguilera // Pop
- Beautiful Day // U2 // Pop-Rock
- My Wish // Rascal Flatts // Country
- Rolling In The Deep // Adele // Pop
- Hey Ya // Outkast // Pop
- Golden // Jill Scott // R&B
- Crazy in Love // Beyonce // Pop
- Family Affair // Mary J. Blige // Hip-Hop
1980S & 90S
- Canned Heat // Jamiroquai // Hip-Hop
- Love Shack // B-52's // 80s Rock
- Running Down A Dream// Tom Petty // 80s Rock
- I wanna Dance with Somebody // Whitney Houston // 80s Rock
- Livin' on a Prayer // Bon Jovi // 80s Rock
- Sledgehammer // Peter Gabriel // 80s Rock
- You Can Call Me Al // Paul Simon // 80s Rock
- Footloose // Kenny Loggins // 80s Rock
- Let's Dance // David Bowie // 80s Rock
- Billy Jean // Michael Jackson // 80s Rock
- P.Y.T // Michael Jackson // 80s Rock
- Rock The Casbah // The Clash // 80s Rock
- Don't Stop Believing // Journey // 80s Rock
- Get Down On It // Kool & The Gang // Disco
- Give It To Me Baby // Rick James // Disco
- Let's Groove Tonight // EWF // Disco
- Celebration // Kool & The Gang // Disco
- Late in the Evening // Paul Simon // 80s Pop
1950s & 60s & Motown
- I Want You Back // Jackson 5 // Pop
- Sweet Caroline // Neil Diamond // Classic Rock
- Brown Eyed Girl // Van Morrison // Classic Rock
- Higher and Higher // Jackie Wilson // R&B Motown
- What a Wonderful World // Louis Armstrong // Soul
- Soul Man // Sam & Dave // Blues Brothers // Soul R&B
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough // Marvin Gaye // R&B Motown
- Ain't Too Proud to Beg // Temptations // R&B Motown
- But It's Alright // J.J. Jackson // R&B Motown
- Hold on I'm coming // Sam and Dave // R&B Motown
- Uptight // Stevie Wonder // R&B Motown
- Day Tripper // The Beatles // Rock
- How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You // James Taylor, Marvin Gaye // R&B Motown
- I Can't Help Myself // The Four Tops // R&B Motown
- Rescue Me // Fontella Bass // R&B Motown
- RESPECT // Aretha Franklin // R&B Motown
- My Girl // Temptations // R&B Motown
- I Saw Her Standing There // The Beatles // Rock
- Twist & Shout // The Beatles // Rock
- Stand By Me // Ben E. King // Soul
- The Way You look tonight // Sinatra // Jazz
- At Last // Etta James // R&B
- Unchained Melody // Righteous Brothers // Soul
- Fool In The Rain // Led Zeppelin // Classic Rock
- Good Times // Chic // Disco
- We Are Family // Sister Sledge // Disco
- September // Earth, Wind & Fire // Disco
- Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground) // Jackson 5 // Disco
- I Will Survive // Gloria Gaynor // Soul R&B
- Best Of My Love // The Emotions // Soul R&B
- Jammin' // Bob Marley // Reggae
- Lovely Day // Bill Withers // Soul R&B
- Wonderful Tonight // Eric Clapton // Classic Rock
- I Wish // Stevie Wonder // Soul R&B
- Play That Funky Music // Wild Cherry // Funk-Disco
- Get Down Tonight // KC & The Sunshine Band // Disco
- Oh What A Night // The Four Seasons // Disco
- Shining Star // Earth, Wind & Fire // Soul R&B
- Forever Young // Bob Dylan //Classic Rock
- Let's Get it On // Marvin Gaye // Soul
- Sweet Home Alabama // Lynyrd Skynyrd // Classic Rock
- Let's Stay Together // Al Green // Soul
- Superstition // Stevie Wonder // Soul R&B
- Rock Steady // Aretha Franklin // Soul R&B
- Crazy Love // Van Morrison // Classic Rock
- Domino // Van Morrison // Classic Rock
- Into The Mystic // Van Morrison // Classic Rock
- Moondance // Van Morrison // R&B Motown
- Signed Sealed Delivered // Stevie Wonder // Soul R&B
Denver Wedding Band
Rockslide, a Denver Wedding Band that Travels
Rockslide is dedicated to making your wedding day entertainment unforgettable! We specialize in packing wedding reception dance floors and putting on a show that you and your guest will remember for a lifetime. Rockslide has been voted Best Wedding Band by Denver A List and has a 100% satisfaction rate. It’s safe to say you can’t go wrong with this Denver Wedding Band!
What kind of music should a wedding band perform?
Rockslide plays a HUGE variety of dance music for weddings, from Classic Rock to Motown to Today's Top 40. Check out their extensive set lists ! If you don’t see your favorite dance songs on there, let us know and Rockslide can learn them for your wedding!
Can Rockslide travel for our wedding?
Yes! Rockslide is a Denver based wedding band that travels all over Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, the United States and select international countries. If there is a Colorado wedding venue that accommodates a band, chances are Rockslide has played there!
Does Rockslide provide A/V for our event?
Yes! We utilize a state-of-the art $20K A/V system and work with the same amazing, professional sound engineer at every booking to provide a sound and look that other bands just can’t compete with.
Can Rockslide perform live music for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner hour?
Yes! Rockslide offers live music options for wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner hour leading up to your reception dance party. Tell us what you’re looking for and we can provide a solution.
Wedding Entertainment Management
Are you looking to really step out of the box for your wedding entertainment? Are you having trouble figuring out how? Or do you have a grand idea of singing waiters and a ballet performance to dazzle your guests and no idea how to make it happen? Take the stress off of you or your wedding planner and ask us about our Wedding Entertainment Management services. We’ll act as your planner and day-of coordinator for all things fun and exciting!
Working with G5P
With over 12 years of experience in the wedding industry, Give 5 Productions knows what it takes to put on an amazing show. In booking with G5P you have a dedicated team of professionals to help coordinate the ins and outs of your wedding entertainment. We work with top-notch artists and only accept one booking a day to ensure we give you and your guests the quality and attention you deserve. With all of our live music and performance acts, our core members perform together all the time and have regular rehearsals to ensure you get the best quality show every time they perform. Don’t believe us? Sign up for our newsletter to get information on upcoming live shows.